Long Way to Go (XP sounds) Long Way to Go (XP sounds)

Nice!

A nice take on the Windows sounds theme. Sounds like something from Crash Bandicoot.

Quop &amp;lt;Duba&amp;gt; Quop <Duba>

It's really nice, but something's missing.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the beat, but everything's just slightly too tinny for my tastes. Still, I think it'd be perfect in any fast-paced game.

SpK*) - Absinthe SpK*) - Absinthe

Brilliant.

Just great, reminds me a bit of Pendulum. Although I found the intro a little off, it quickly got into the main rythm, which I loved. Nice!

Dispenser Erectin' Dispenser Erectin'

Very well put together

Some fantastic synchronisation there, both with the voices and with the sound effects. A really nice calm-down song that also, somehow, makes you laugh out loud.

Although I have to agree with the previous reviewer, it could do with more wrenching.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Ok, that was really, REALLY bad.

Although I must admit, the "AgnryFaic" visualisation is perfect for this "song".

Silly Cat, it's a Ragtime ! Silly Cat, it's a Ragtime !

Very good!

I really felt like I was in the 1930's when I heard this track. Also, in the movies I watched, I never realised this track was a loop, so plus marks for that. Overall, a song that really fits into what it's meant to fit into. The static is just the icing on the cake.

Great job!

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for the very nice review.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Very funny.

Although kind of pointless, it's fantastic that every person who gets banned also gets it rubbes in their face. You are a cruel man, Poozy. A cruel, yet awesome, man.

EyeLovePoozy responds:

I know whenever a butt hurt user finds this because the score will drop steadily for a week or two till he quits bleeding out his ass, lmao.

Crash Bandicoot 3 Remake! Crash Bandicoot 3 Remake!

Great stuff.

A really nice tune there. It really brings back memories of the good ol' days. Nice work!

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

Great song; it's funny because it's true!

A really fantastic song that really reflects the Kitty Krew and its effect on Newgrounds. The beat is very well done and the lyrics are just perfect. I would've liked for your voice to be a bit more musical, but it didn't stop m,e from laughing my head off!

I'm With Stupid (New) I'm With Stupid (New)

Very nice!

I've always "liked" ska, but this is really catchy. It's got a really strong beat, and the mixing is pretty much perfect. I would have given it a 10, but I sometimes find the voice hard to hear. Great job! I might even use it in JADICW 3...