TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Good God.

I simply cannot describe how awesome this is. It has everything. It has Valve games. It has goddamn AWESOME artwork. It has brilliant music. It has a compelling storyline. It has incredible humour that made me laugh out loud throughout the whole movie. And it has the most genius twist ending since... well, ever.

Congratulations, you've really pulled out all the stops to bring us this true gem of Newgrounds work that will surely go down in history.

Also, nice work using music from tons of Gmod/TF2 machinimas and putting their names in the credits :D.

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

Excellent community collab

A very nice little thing to put up. No, it's not particularly hilarious, and no, it's not a gob-smackingly heart-pounding fight scene, but it's really quite excellent to have the idea in the first place, and of course, it's unique.

Props to you for the organization as well, I can't imagine how tough it must have been.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Short and sweet.

Excellent job, you made a video that I just watched 5 times in a row. Everything is nice and quick, in my opinion you have to watch it a couple of times to get everything. Nice job!

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Oh wow.

Here I was thinking that you couldn't make that sound clip any freakier. And by God, you managed it. Kudos to you, I suppose. Bill shall be in my nightmares from ever onwards.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

So awesome.

Although some parts got ever-so-slighty repetetive, it was a pleasure to watch. The instrumentals just had me pissing myself with laughter.

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Much better than I expected.

I must say, for a first submission, this is absolutely awesome. Sound effects were really brilliant, there were some completely hilarious parts in it, too. You just captured Francis' character by only saying what he hates xD.

And god, that part with Louis in the safe room, I was laughing my arse off! Nice stuff :D

TF2 - Rocketman TF2 - Rocketman

Excellent!

I really enjoyed watching this. It was funny, original, and I can tell you put a lot of effort into both the sprites (well, ripping them) and the animation. The idea of a Megaman/TF2 mix had never entered my head, yet you managed to pull it off very well. My only complaint was that I found it to be a little slow at times, although I'm guessing that was your constraint from setting a low framerate for the movie.

It's a minor criticism, though, I think you've done a great job.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Ah, brilliant.

The whole plot was really nice, the idea of a doom laser is typical, Dr. Evil style, and that's exactly the way it should be. Nice work!

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Hilarious, as always.

In my opinion, it was a brilliant mix of witty and completely beserk humour, and it was all pulled off fantastically. The use of swearing was effective, but not over-done, the artwork was, well, samey, but that's really the idea, and the voice actors were excellent.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Brilliant.

As a wise man once said, it's funny because it's true.