U Dun Goof'd Soundboard U Dun Goof'd Soundboard

If I didn't vote 10...

I would truly have done goof'd. Brilliant.

/b/ear Gunner /b/ear Gunner

Oddly satisfying.

Strangely enough, this is a very well-made game. It's got good controls, visuals, sounds ("I swore she was 18!") and it feels quite satisfying. Also, the game-over text is a luverly addition. I laughed for a while with the "PROTIP: l2mouse" one :P.

Document Flyer Document Flyer

Alright, but can be improved.

Well, for your first game, it's certainly nice and sound. I couldn't find any bugs, the artwork was good and it was pretty complete. Of course, it can certainly be improved. Here are a couple of tips I thought of.

Never, and I say NEVER, have the framerate of Flash set to 12fps, 24 is the minimum for games like this.

Try adding some background music or some sound effects, perhaps a crash when you, er, crash.

Finally, try adding an animation for when you press/release the Space Bar, it doesn't look very pretty the way the plane jerks in one direction or the other.

Still, it's a nice game, kept me interested for a bit. Keep it up!

Tractor responds:

Yeah I do agree that the plane does move about a bit erratically...Need to smooth the movements a bit...

Thanks for the feedback =)

VH old VH old

I like it!

As a first try, it's really neat. Everything is pretty smooth, and it's quite fascinating (on a basic level :P). The Glock is nice and detailed, and the muzzle flashes look brilliant.

However, I don't think it's done by any means. Some features I'd recommend would be: More guns with more complex/different reload cycles such as shotguns, snipers, assault rifles etc, would be fantastic. Possibly more firing modes? Burst fire? Finally, shell ejection would be the icing on the cake.

Still, it's a nice fun time-waster, but it can be so much more. Nice job!

Photo King Photo King

Brilliantly made, fairly good gameplay too.

Well, if you were trying to make a Wii-like game, you've succeeded fantastically, that bubbly, cheerful theme was just right, the music was perfect, and the gameplay, although not really that great, fitted with the Wii game theme, so I can let you off for that one :).

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Excellent.

At first glance, it looks like your average sprite-adventure game. But once I'd played through it a couple of times, I really realised just how much effort you put into this. The tiniest thing can affect the outcome, and the way your environment is different depending on what happened previously is fantastic. A very good game, well deserving of the Frontpage.

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Totally ridiculous.

And brilliant fun. Nothing makes sense, all the guns are stupid, and that's exactly the way it's supposed to be. The sound effects just made this, they really did.

Pwong 2 Pwong 2

A nice upgrade

However, I still think the game suffers from the same problems as the old Pwong: It's simply too cluttered. What with the 20 balls at once on the screen, plus the effects for the paddle, the paddle trails, and the ball trails and ghosts, it's really difficult to keep track of everything at once.

However, the new game modes are very welcome; they bring a breath of fresh air to a frankly over-used game style.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

I love it.

In my opinion, it's a brilliant little physics-based puzzle game. So simple, yet so effective as well. It can get really tricky at times, but there's a real sense of achievement when you complete a level.

RetroShoot RetroShoot

I must say, I expected this game to be a lag-fest.

Much to my surprise, however, even my not-so-great machine managed most of the levels fine. The only one that really clogged it up was the one where a bazillion tiny space-invaders came rushing towards me when I had the lightning powerup. My computer almost had a fit.

Gameplay was great, very addictive. I quickly became absolutely engrossed in it. The music was very fitting, too, but why did it have to stop when you died?

My only slight quibble was that I would have made the red asteroids come in a little sooner in the game. With a couple of powerups, every Asteroids level before that one was hilariously easy. Still, a fantastic game.